Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 8, 2009

Lemon Crush Bikinis from Belize

As a Destination Bride, I can attest to the fact that the decision of what swimsuites were going to take the trip with me was as important as any other major wedding decision I faced. If only this little company had been on my radar, there would not have been a decision. I would have proudly worn a Lemon Crush Bikini.
Each private label suit is adorned with a vintage piece of jewelry making them the perfect "dress bikinis". These bikinis would be perfect for brides considering a casual affair and wanting to marry in their suit. It happens every day - on every island.
They would also made great bridesmaids gifts!

The story behind Lemon Crush is as exciting as the suites... for the company was born from the mind of a gal who traded life in Philadelphia for the sunnier skies of Belize, where she can try out each new design of her bikini line day after day...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét