Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 9, 2009

Announcing...


I've been keeping this quiet for awhile now and I am so excited to finally tell you all about it! All next week the blog will be devoted to a new series - Both Sides of The Lens. Since I look at so many weddings during the course of writing the blog and also talk to a lot of photographers, I often find myself wondering what the photographers' own weddings were like. Its endlessly fascinating to me to see who they chose to capture their weddings, where they decided to get married, etc. And since they've been in the position of the photographer and the bride, they offer such a unique perspective to weddings!

So next week, each day I will feature a wedding from one of my favorite photogs. But it doesn't stop there! Each post will also include some amazingly insightful advice from each of the talented ladies. I can hardly wait to get the series started - I know you're going to love it as much as I do!

{Huge thank you to the fabulous Molly of MThree Studio for the image above}

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét