Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 9, 2010

French Farmhouse Antiques~fall decorating



Fall is one of my favorite seasons of the year...
Since I haven't found my favorite type of pumpkins yet,
I thought I would share a way of bringing the season into your home without using pumpkins.
I brought together my favorite french antiques.....


I displayed some pears in an antique compote.


I put a few apples in  my antique french metal basket....
I was using it to display rolls of linen.
I like how the bright red apples look against the dark metal.








I usually display bottles on my french drying rack, I took those off and added these little terra cotta pots from France.   I am a sucker for these little terra cotta pots.
If you are trying to add some fall colors to your home, but don't want to use pumpkins, these pots are an inexpensive way to bring in some fall colors to your home.



This little french farmhouse table, has an old french newspaper stuck to the top of it.
I was so excited when I found this table.



I wish I knew how to can....Then my canning jars wouldn't always be empty....





I am obsessed with lavender.


Do you have a favorite way to decorate for fall?
Do you like to use pumpkins in your fall decorating?


I hope you all have a great week.

Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét