Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 10, 2010

Azul Hotel Weddings


The sun was setting (and a hurricane was brewing far out at sea ) when I toured Azul Sensatori Hotel in Cancun. The goal of my visit was to scope out the wedding ceremony locations...

One of my favorites was the Sky Wedding location at the Azul Sensatori. It was still light enough for me to get an idea of how splendid the view is, but too dark for my camera to pick it up:


The hotel was at max capacity with a large wedding in house but they managed to treat us to a late night, candlelit beach reception:



For more of my photos from Azul Sensatori - click here.

The maximum wedding guests allowed at Azul Sensatori is 150. I'd love to help you plan your wedding at this charming boutique style all-inclusive resort. info@caribbeanjourney.com 

Cancun & the Riviera Maya remain one of the top Destination Wedding locations because of the amount of cheap flights into the Cancun Airport. From any major US gateway, one can usually find airline tickets around the $300 mark with enough advance purchase notice.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét