Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 10, 2010

Learning something new



Hello Everyone!
Here are a few pictures that I applied Florabella Actions and Textures to.

They all have different actions and or textures applied to them.
I am sorry I didn't keep track of what I did either... next time I will. 

Keep in mind, these were dark pictures to start with and I am just learning how to do this.

I really can't wait to learn more about it.....
It is like painting a picture.


To make pictures bigger, please double click on the images.



This sweet little girl is my niece, she was one of the flower girls that day!






My nephew Joseph, the ring bearer



My nephew John, and his wife, Blaze


Margaret and Nicholas (my niece and nephew)


All of the above pictures had different florabella textures and or florabella actions applied to them.
Most of the pictures from that day were unfortunately dark like the picture of my niece at the bottom of this post....


On another note...
If you are interested in learning more about photography like I am, Lara Blair, 
also known as the Modern Prairie Girl, will be doing a week long tutorial on photography beginning 
Monday.  Lara's a talented photographer,
I can hardly wait to tune in on Monday!

Have a great weekend!
Take Care,
Maria


How they looked before...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét