Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 11, 2010

A French Farm Table and a Wintersteen Farms Wreath


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week.
I wanted to show you a few pictures of a french farm table that I drug into my living room,
However I am having troubles loading the pictures to blogger.
Here are a few pictures of the table.



I will have to show you the rest of it next week.... Sorry


I also wanted to show you a few pictures of my Wintersteen Farms Wreath  that arrived in the mail yesterday.
I could hardly wait to show you a few pictures of it....
I do not normally decorate for Christmas this early, however
We are going to be doing something fun together next week....
That is why I purchased a wreath earlier than usual.
I actually took pictures of how it was wrapped, but couldn't get those pictures to upload either.....


It is really beautiful....


Their wreaths are overflowing with fragrant noble fir, blue berried juniper and cedar, topped off with ponderosa pine cones.
They provide you with a generous amount of satin ribbon~


The scent!!!


They are all hand crafted on their farm!




You can pre-order their wreaths early too.

I will be back tomorrow morning with a really fun giveaway!
I hope you can stop by in the morning!
Take Care,
Maria





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét