Thứ Hai, 19 tháng 9, 2011

Atelier de Campagne



Hello, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
My daughters and I made a trip to the coast this weekend to attend
I also attended their event this past spring.
I thought I would share images I shot of their spring event, since I didn't take any pictures on Saturday.....
I have a lot of images to share with you today of their beautiful items and displays.......






































Atelier de Campagne import a variety of antiques and new items from Europe.
They are located in Corralitos, CA.
You can find them at flea markets all along the California Coast.
If you would like to find out more about them you can do so by visiting their website.

On another note....
When we got back from the sale on Saturday we (my family) went to see the movie,
It was the best movie we have seen in a long time.




On a final note...

I snapped a few pictures today of a couple of our finds from the event....
The girls helped me pick out these vintage french beach chairs.....
They so far have been a big hit with everyone.


 I hope you enjoy your week.
Take Care,
Maria






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét