Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 10, 2011

French Farmhouse Items in the Shop


Hello Everyone...
If you follow me on facebook then you have already seen these pictures...
Sorry....
I just wanted to share some images of items I recently loaded to my online shop...
I will be loading items to my shop throughout the rest of this week....
{I love these, my sister designed these for my shop}


I found these at Remnants of the Past....
{I will be posting about my shopping experience at Remnants of the Past in the near future, it was well worth the 10 hour round trip drive my daughters and I made that day}




I really have had a hard time wanting to list these on my shop....
They are just too cute.


On another note....


I wanted to share a picture of this 19th century French Tian Bowl I recently purchased
from one of my favorite french importers....


I currently have it displayed in my living room, where I also have a crystal chandelier hanging.
I think the tian bowl and confit pot help add some rustic french southern charm to the room.
I will be showing a fun way to use these bowls during the autumn season tomorrow.
You really can use any type of bowl for the project....


I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday.
Take Care,
Maria




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét