Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 3, 2012

The Paint Color and Formula for my Living Room~Martha Stewart Gray Pearl


Hello!
I often get asked what color of paint I used for our living room...
It is a Martha Stewart color from Lowes, called Gray Pearl.  Unfortunately you can no longer get the Martha Stewart colors at Lowes.  I was able to get the formula from our Lowes as they still had the color in their system.

The paint formula is...
101-13.5, 107-19, 109-1
This formula is for a one gallon can of paint...
I used the Valspar Signature Satin Finish at Lowes.

 Just a warning if the room you are painting doesn't have a lot of natural light coming in this color can appear very "muddy".  I actually painted our other living room that is now my work studio this color and it didn't work, the walls ended up looking muddy instead of gray....
I also painted my kitchen cupboards last summer the Gray Pearl color.....


You can see the kitchen cupboards in the background.  
Because the modular home we live in has a very open floor plan, the living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open to each other.  I wasn't sure if it would be weird to have the walls the same color as the cupboards... By painting the cupboards the same color as the walls I think it helped tie the kitchen into the rest of the room.....
I will eventually show more images of the kitchen in the future.

On another note....
I had to share this image I found on my cell phone yesterday....
My daughter, Bethany had a little photo shoot with her lop eared bunnies using my phone....

We added a vintage florabella action to Bethany's image.....



Enjoy your weekend!
Take Care,
Maria



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét