Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 9, 2009

Happenings...

Have I told you that I am in the midst of designing a brand new With This Ring? Well, I am certainly not skilled enough to do the actual designing (leaving that to the talented ladies of d*lsh Design) but I am definitely in the midst of it. There will be easier navigation, more categories, and a brand new logo! I am so excited to share it with all of you, I can hardly stand it. There is also going to be a News and Events section where I will finally have a place to share all the emails I get about the fabulous things happening in the wedding world, without disrupting daily posts. But since that News & Events section doesn't exist quite yet and I have a lot of things I think you'll be interested in, I am just going to share them all here:

One of my favorite places, Viv & Ingrid is currently having a 25% off sale on jewelry, hair accessories, and Bonbon keepsake boxes. Just enter code "vifall25" at checkout!

If you haven't already, you have to go check out Orange & Blossom. They are an online wedding boutique featuring handcrafted and exclusive items from vendors and artists across the States. They just launched a vintage section last month and also introduced the first ever virtual wedding consultation! The consultation is for brides who are doing the lion’s share of the planning themselves, but could still use some advice and occasional guidance from a wedding pro. It’s designed to be affordable too, at $299. There are some seriously cute products in their shop and I can tell you that the owner is just one of the nicest people around. Go check it out and use code "WITHTHISRING" to get $5 off your order, no matter how small (helloooo $10 pomander - you could use the code and get one for $5)!

Dabney Lee introduced this adorable new line of wedding and party invitations. There are several preppy styles to choose from!
Goodies is a newly launched custom design studio, specializing in stationery. They also offer Goodievites, which are DIY versions of their custom designs that you can send electronically or print at home. And if you use code "withthisring" you can get 10% off your order!

Belles Lettres Designs is running a contest for 50 free calligraphed envelopes when you buy 75 (so essentially you only have to pay for 25 envelopes). Head to Katie's blog to read about the contest rules and how you can enter!
Coren Moore has launched some new bridal styles for fall that are completely adorable. I really wish that dress on the left was around when I was searching for my own!

Bella Cupcake Couture is a new company offering some really cute cupcake wrappers. You can buy mini-cupcake wrappers as well and they also sell in bulk!
Jessica Rust has launched some lovely new designs - the Love Bug collection is my favorite!

Envelopments is offering a rebate on their Mini Deck (oh the colors). Head over to their site to read all the details.

Last but certainly not least, go check out Broke Ass Bride's Wedding in a Week giveaway! There is some amazing stuff happening over there, people.
Phew! Now I am going to go take a nap...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét