Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 8, 2010

Nisbet Plantation Wedding Menu

When I was planning my own Destination Wedding, one of the first items I would look for each property I was consider, was the wedding  reception menu. If the menu didn't appeal, then I really didn't need to look any further because good food is such a big part of our lives and certainly a highlight of all of our travels. So fellow foodies, take my advice, save yourself a few hours and start with the menus!  

Check out this amazing menu from the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club on the island of Nevis:


Appetizer:
Lobster and Seafood Brochette Coconut and Ginger Sauce
Artichoke Bottoms, Asparagus Spears, Feta Cheese, Pesto Oil
Jerk Smoked Chicken Supreme Mango Papaya Relish

Soup:
Pumpkin Soup with Cinnamon Croutons
Chilled Soursop Soup

Salad:
Cucumber and Chive Salad, Yogurt Dressing

Entree:
Baked Mahi Mahi, Tumeric Noodles, Orange Tarragon Relish
Lamb Cutlets, Thyme Mash, Passion Fruit Jus
Pear Stuffed Game Hen, Mini Red Potatoes, Caraway Sauce
Butternut Squash, Mushroom, Swiss Cheese Quiche, Red Onion Marmalade

Dessert:
Wedding Cake



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét