Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 10, 2010

Avila Valley Barn


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week.
I wanted to share a few pictures with you of my favorite place to buy produce.
When we lived in Southern California, Avila Valley Barn was our favorite place to stop for produce.


 is located in San Luis Obispo.
They have the best home-grown, fresh picked produce.  
From May to December you can pick your own produce...



I love the way they display their produce...


I wasn't going to buy very many pumpkins this year....
Then I stopped here this last weekend......
The kids had a blast picking out pumpkins to take back home.


We started out with a basket....


 Then ended up having to get a cart....













They even have a few farm animals.....






















On the weekends they have free hay rides.









If you are ever in San Luis Obispo, California
 and the beach is only 2 minutes away....


I hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét