Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 10, 2010

A Chair Makeover


Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to share a few pictures of my chair that I had recovered this summer.




In the picture below you can see what it used to look like.
The green chair in the corner~


I used to keep it wrapped with an antique sheet.







I had it recovered in one of my antique hemp linen sheets.


I really like how it turned out.


On another note....
I purchased some Florabella actions this last week!
Now I know what I have been missing out on all this time!






I used actions on all of the pictures in this post.
You can see both of these pictures have slightly different actions applied to them.



I can't wait to show you what  a difference they made on some pictures I took of my nephew's wedding.

I was so disappointed in how my pictures of the wedding turned out. 
However I was able to salvage a few of my pictures with the Florabella Actions.
They are well worth the investment!
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét