Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 10, 2010

Random



Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week.
I have a number of things to share with you in this post....
So be prepared it is very random....
I used a picture of dried lavender to try and break up each topic....


First off...
I received this french mustard jar in the mail last week from a good friend....
It was the inspiration behind my mantle redo.


I just love this sweet little jar!
I will have more pictures of my mantle on my blog next week, along with some other fall decorating pictures.

Speaking of Tracey I wanted to inform you about a book and a magazine that I bought from 
Tracey's online shop....

The book is called Lev Vackert.


It was written by Ingela Brolings and Petra Eriksson.
Both girls have beautiful blogs....

It is really a beautiful book.
It is almost 200 pages long, and is filled with so many decorating ideas. 


My friend Aina, from Modern Country, is featured in the book as well.
Congratulations Aina, your home is beautiful!


The book can be purchased in the U.S. at French Larkspur.com


The magazine I bought from Tracey is called Jeanne D' Arc Living.


I only discovered this magazine last spring.
I have been hooked ever since.
This fall issue I think is my favorite issue.


It is filled with beautiful fall decorating ideas.
To make images larger... double click on the pictures.
She has the most beautiful home.




On another note...

I wanted to congratulate Stanna.... 
Stanna is the winner of the Lee La La giveaway.
Lindsay would like to generously offer my readers a 20% discount to anyone who
enters Dreamywhites20 at checkout of her etsy shop...
The offer ends November 1st.
Lindsay's etsy shop is called
Thank you Lindsay!



On a final note...


Cabbages and Roses is having their first giveaway on their blog....
They are giving away a pair of their handmade wellington boot socks.
They are knitted in England from organic wool from sheep raised on the H.R.H.
Prince of Wales' Duchy Farms.

Please be sure to visit Cabbages and Roses!
Don't you just love Cabbages and Roses!



Hope you all have a great week!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét