Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 10, 2010

Thank You Romantic Homes


Hello Everyone!
I  wanted to say thank you to Romantic Homes for featuring my blog in their November issue.
Romantic Homes has a section designated for featuring blogs.
It is called Setting Your Sites.
Here are a list of four other blogs that were featured in the same section of the November issue...

Thank you Romantic Homes, I am truly honored to have my blog chosen to be featured in your magazine!


On another note.....


I wanted to announce a fun giveaway that my friend Robyn is having on her blog.
Robyn recently became a representative for Scentsy..
She is giving away a scentsy plug in...  


You can enter Robyn's giveaway by clicking here~
You can also purchase Scentsy products from Robyn by clicking here_

Good luck Robyn with your new adventure!

Have a great week everyone!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét