Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 10, 2010

Waiting for the leaves to change color


Hello everyone!
I want to say thank you to everyone who left me such encouraging comments on my last post.
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have discovered the wonderful world of blogging!
You guys are the BEST!
Thank You!

I have some fall decorating ideas I want to share with all of you, however
I am waiting for the leaves around here to change color.
I found these branches up in the mountains a few weeks ago...
Hopefully I will soon have some better fall pictures for you.....


Onto another note....
Over the past couple of months I have received a number of inquiries about advertising on my blog.
After giving it much thought, I have decided
I will be making room for advertising on the top right side of my blog, starting  November 1st.
I will have a limited amount of spaces....
So if you are interested in advertising on my blog you can email me at
losttrailranch@hughes.net

Hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét