Thứ Tư, 10 tháng 11, 2010

A Fall Table and a winner~


Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a great week!
I thought I would share a few ways to add a bit of fall to your table setting....

I love fall,  it is actually one of my favorite seasons...
I promise I only have a couple more fall posts to share with you....
Actually three more...


I bought the apple juice at Whole Foods, and it had an ugly tag on the outside.
So I wrapped the jugs in antique hemp linen towels.  I just secured the towels with the twine and added a  pressed maple leaf.



 I love decorating with fruit.... especially during the fall months.
I wanted to do something fun with the apples and the vintage french pots....
So we cut out a portion of the top of the apple and added a votive candle.

To prevent the apple from turning brown you can add lemon juice to the edges of the apple.






I added a few figs to the table for color.


I used a variety of  pressed leaves. 


I scattered a few pots around the table and added some dried lavender to a few of my vintage green bottles.




I tried to keep it really simple...



How do you like to add a bit of fall to your dinner table?



On another note....
I want to thank all of you for entering my giveaway.
The winner of the  Starfish Jewelry Design giveaway is Holly, from the blog Holly Rollercoaster!
Congratulations Holly!
Holly said she loved the Audrey...
I know that Holly will love her new necklace.
Thank you Amber, for sponsoring such a generous giveaway!
Don't forget if you buy something from Starfish Jewelry Design today..... 
You can get 20% off your purchase by entering the word dreamywhites 
The promotion ends tonight (the 10th).
Have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét