Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 11, 2010

A French Farm Table


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone....
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving....

I first want to say THANK YOU to Sara Duckett for doing such a wonderful job on my new blog design....Sara is such an incredibly talented website designer!
I can't tell you how much I love her work...
Thank you Sara...
Sara also designed my shop website. 
{my shop will be opening soon... I can't wait to share my new website with all of you}



The French Farm Table...
Ok... I am finally getting my post up about my french farm table.
I actually took these pictures about a month ago....
So you will have to excuse the fall decorating in these pictures...
sorry : )



This little table gets moved all over the house....
It now has a spot in our living room....


I don't know if you can see what is under my plates....
About a month ago, I received these beautiful vintage music sheets from a friend.
Thank you Rozmeen for sending me so many wonderful things...  I loved everything....


I only have a few items in my house that are this distressed.



I love decorating with food...especially pears. 


The red fabric that is draped over the pillow on the bistro chair will soon be made into a pillow.
I have a friend in Canada to thank for sending me that piece of fabric. 
Thank you Theresa!


I think this little table helps  add a lot of character to the room....

On another note......




You can win a beautiful handcrafted wreath from 
{their wreaths make a wonderful Christmas gift}

Two DW Christmas stockings made from European antique grain sacks.....
And a table runner made from an European antique grain sack...





On a final note...
A Black Friday announcement for Starfish Jewelry Designs...
For every order placed on Black Friday {from 12am on 11/26 to 12am on 11/27, Amber will be adding a free Taylor necklace to the order at no charge.  There isn't minimum purchase either.  Any order qualifies, even if you order a Taylor for $22, Amber will send you a second Taylor at no charge.  Also Amber will not be placing a per person limit on the promotion.  So, if you want to go back three times and place three separate orders, you will get three free Taylor necklaces. 
I also wanted to let you know that Amber recently started a blog.
Thank you Amber



Thank you everyone for stopping by.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
Take Care,
Maria



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét