Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 12, 2010

WeddingTropics - Source for Beach Wedding Attire


WeddingTropics is one of the largest online sources for unique island wedding apparel. They specialize in their own designer label of men's linen beach wedding attire and a wide variety of simple traditional beach wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses.

This is a great source and will hopefully prevent you from the mad search I did for my own destination wedding attire. (Dressing my husband was a much easier task!)

A few of the styles for men:



I don't know what it is about this dress, but I love it! Destination Weddings are fun and carefree and so is this dress:


And this one... looks like it will blow in the breeze perfectly:


Visit WeddingTropics online today and check out their gallery of clients on Facebook.

Enjoy,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét