Friday is here!... YAY! I'm already planning the fresh inspiration, the sophisticated ideas, the bridal fashion, the real weddings and the engagement sessions for next week. Here is a little something of the massive amount of gorgeousness you will find next week here in Belle.
And to send you to your weekend with a smile on your face, what about a roundup of this week?
- Some awesome images to inspire you to incorporate some vintage bikes into your e-session.
- The bridal fashion dose of every Tuesday, my Dress of the Week.
- A Journey of Inseparable Love: A gorgeous 1920's bridal shoot for in Harpers Bazaar Indonesia.
- Abril + Eloy by Lemonmaple: a super rustic, perfectly western and all around gorgeous day after session.
- Breath-Taking Bridal Accessories. Delicate, unique and all around elegant, her fascinators and jewelry are not only completely gorgeous, but totally sophisticated, flawless pieces with just the right amount of drama.
- Some cute ideas on how to do a "Just Married" Sign.
- Brooke + Travis by Dawson Taylor Studios. Approachable, light-hearted yet totally beautiful, this engagement session has it all.
- An beyond-beautiful all-white wedding decor that will make you think twice about incorporating color into your reception and ceremony.
Have a Fabulous Weekend!
Image Source (here)