Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 8, 2011

Celebrities Marry on Necker Island


Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo recently married on Necker Island. Necker Island is the private vacation island of Virgin founder Richard Branson. It is a perfect paradise and encompasses everything I love about the Caribbean. This is the place we dream about... someday, I hope to visit! 

Nick & Vanessa allowed cameras to follow their planning & all the big day celebrations. The feature was shown on TLC. "Nick & Vanessa's Dream Wedding". Check it out for some great Destination Wedding ideas. I love when they released their wedding wishes and illuminated the sky with a paper lantern.

Vanessa recently shared some of her own personal Destination Wedding planning tips on her twitter page: 

Tip 1: Try on different styles of dresses. Even if u know what u want, it may surprise u. Go for it all & be girly! Most importantly, HAVE FUN


Tip 2: I Love a "little" splash of color! I had a beautiful bouquet of gloriosa's, BUT I didn't put my matron of honor in a fuchsia dress


Tip 3: Listen to your groom & have elements of what "he" wants in the Wedding. After all, it's both of your day. Nick had great suggestions.


{read all 10 tips here}



Cheers,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét