Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 10, 2011

Decorating For Fall with Apples and a 19th Century French Tian Bowl


Hello!
I just wanted to share a few pictures of a fun way to use apples during the autumn season.


I filled my 19th century french tian bowl {that I posted about yesterday}
with water....


My daughter cut out portions of the tops of the apples and then fit a tea light candle into the apple.





Apples will only last for one day....


Add your apples to the water....
They should float : )


Light your candles....


My son Austin loves how the tea light candles glisten in the water....





It is a simple and fun project to do with your kids during the autumn season.


I would love to hear how you decorate for fall.....


On another note...
I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the 
Cupcakes for the Primrose Bakery Cookbook giveaway.....

The winner of the cookbook is 
Karen, who has a blog called 

I hope you all have a great week!
Take Care,
Maria

DREAMY WHITES ONLINE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét