Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 12, 2011

Talk to me Tuesday: Prices

Over the years of working at Abella Bridal I've had quite a few people ask me if I can change the price of a dress for them. When you ask me "What can you do about the price?" my answer has to be "nothing". As much as I wish I could do something for you, the prices are set by the designer and we would not be able to carry their dresses anymore if we priced their products differently for each customer. You can let me know what you're willing to spend and I'd be more than happy to find gowns in your price range. I can give you tips for how to save money on other aspects of your wedding, but please, don't ask me to change the price because I can't. I'd get fired if I did.

The price of a gown is determined mainly by these things: the materials the gown is made of, the popularity of the designer, the popularity of the gown, and the length of time a gown has been in stock. Like I already said, it's the designer that sets the prices. Every few months we get price list updates and have to adjust our prices accordingly.

While shopping for your gown keep your budget in mind and don't try on anything you can't afford. Bridal consultants should be willing to help you find a gown within your price range. With bridal gowns, as with everything else, you get what you pay for. If you buy a $99 dress directly from China it will most likely be poorly assembled from less than quality fabrics. If you buy a $900 dress from a reputable bridal retailer it will be a well made quality garment and come with services from highly trained bridal consultants.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét