I can’t get enough of this oh-so-cute trend! I love how couples are incorporating a unique, personal touch to their wedding by adding fun and instructive signs throughout! Whether you’re directing guests to the ceremony site or saving seats for the new Mr. & Mrs., wedding signs offer fabulous photo props and serve as instructive décor. Here are 5 ways to add signs to your nuptials!
1. Here Comes The Bride Signs. The here-comes-the-bride sign idea is oh-so popular for outdoor and indoor events alike, but there are a few unique spins to be put on this old favorite. (Credits - 1: Sweet Caroline Photo | 2: via Heart Love Weddings | 3: Justin Marantz Photography)
2. Ceremony Signs. The wooden sign idea is oh-so pretty for outdoor events... Sometimes a word or simple phrase can say so much. (Credits - 1: via Bits and Bots Events | 2: via SMP | 3: Elizabeth Lloyd Photography)
3. Photo Props. Wether is for your photo-booth or your formal session signs are always a sweet addition to your memories. (Credits - 1: via SMP | 2: via Bits and Bots Events)
3. Directional. You've got your ceremony all designed and perfectly placed. But what about telling guests how to find that fabulous place and space? Don't forget signage if your venue calls for it! (Credits - 1: photo by Axioo | 2: photo by Angie Silvy Photography | 3: Unknown)
4. Just Married Signs. This is the old time traditional. But I couldn't leave it out, because it gives you a great opportunity to be creative and tie in your color palette and wedding theme. (Credits - 1: photo by Studio Castillero | 2: photo by Scott Piner)
5. Labels. You can simply label your desserts or display a cute message on other treats you have for your guests. (Credits - 1: photo by Docuvitae | 2: photo by McGowan Images | 3: Laura Murray Photography)
You love this post? Then you may like these:
If you found this blog post helpful, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.