Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 2, 2012

Kids Only Parents Keep Out


Hello,
I have unfortunately been experiencing a lot of computer and internet issues the past couple of weeks.
I think everything is back in order again!

I wanted to share this picture I recently took at Maison Reve....
Yasmine had created a space just for kids in her shop...
I love the 
Kids Only Parents Keep Out sign....
and the kids loved it as well....

We also made a trip to Petaluma....
The below image of my girls was taken in Petaluma....
This is a neat historic town you should make sure you stop and visit if you are ever in Northern California and like to go antiquing.... 
There are a lot of great antique stores in Petaluma.....


Now that my computer is running again I will be loading more products to my shop over the next week and will be able to start blogging again!
I have lots to share with you!
Enjoy your day!
Hopefully I will be back tomorrow morning.
Take Care,
Maria 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét