Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 2, 2012

Living Room, Gordon Hill Flower Shop, Ornamental Kale, and a French Apple Basket


Hello!
I still haven't finished writing my living room post, so I thought I would share at least one image today....
Can you guess what is missing?


I will share a few more details about the changes I made on Monday....


I also wanted to share a link to my favorite flower shop.....
It is a family owned and operated flower shop....
They have the best selection of flowers and their flowers always last for a long time....
I have been being so good and not buying any fresh flowers.....
I had to run into their shop last week and couldn't resist....


I haven't ever used ornamental kale before and love it....
They last a long time....
This particular basket is a vintage french apple basket that I will be listing in my shop...
I wanted to show how it could also be used as a gathering basket in the garden by filling it with flowers.....
I love to use these baskets for storing many different odds and ends items such as linens and ribbon....


This little french pie safe that the basket sits on is one of my favorite pieces I have had for a number of years....
At the moment I use it to house my french ironstone collection, that I use on a regular basis....
I have used it as a vcr cabinet, coffee table, a night stand and well just about everything imaginable....
It sits in between my kitchen and dining area....
Sorry it looks a little awkward sitting right where the tile meets the laminate floor area....
I love it here though...
I do not normally have a basket filled with fresh flowers on it either....
I like to keep a collection of blue french canning jars on top for a splash of color....


Also there is still time to enter my Raw Materials Design French Waiter Giveaway......
: )


Enjoy your weekend!
Take Care,
Maria





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét