Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 2, 2012

Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine!


Good Morning!
Heather Bullard has launched a new website for 
Souvenir will now be available digitally online, in an ipad friendly version,
and in printed form.....
There will be over a 100 pages of content which will include stories about homes,
crafts, entertaining ideas, travel stories, as well as lifestyle....
You can read more about it by visiting Heather's Blog.....
I am honored to have been asked to be one of the contributors for the spring issue!
Thank you Heather Bullard.....
I hope you get a chance to check out the new website!
Souvenir is also now on Facebook!
If you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so here.....

Last fall I had posted about how the kids and I imprinted fall leaves onto some scrap linen we had around the house....
I got this easy and fun idea from one of Heather's simple craft projects she had shared in Souvenir.....


The kids loved doing this fun project.



I also wanted to say congratulations to Heather Bullard who produced and styled the home that is featured on the cover of the March issue of Country Living!

I will be back tomorrow with a fun giveaway!
Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét