Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 2, 2012

Thank you Janna Lufkin of Raw Materials Design.... The French Waiter Apron


Hello,
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday....
I just wanted to share a few images of Janna Lufkin's Raw Materials Design French Waiter Apron.....
I received my package yesterday and I could hardly wait to get home and photograph the aprons....
I was only able to photograph the French Waiter Apron, as I ran out of light....
Nicole agreed to be my French Waitress yesterday....


I discovered Raw Materials Design back in December....
It was love at first site....
(if you read my facebook page, then you already know how much I LOVE Raw Materials Design)


These would make the perfect Valentine's gift!
I love how simple yet stylish the designs are....
I LOVE it..


Janna Lufkin is a designer and a photo stylist....
Janna is also a contributor to Better Homes & Garden...

You can read more about Janna Lufkin here....

I will be sharing more with you about Raw Materials Design and Janna Lufkin in the near future....
and thanks to Janna, I will be giving the French Waiter Apron away next week!
I will be carrying Raw Materials Design's aprons in my shop as well: )
I can't wait!
Thank you Janna Lufkin!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday....
I haven't forgotten about sharing a few more images of my living room....
I will be back tomorrow!
Take Care,
Maria


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét