Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Wedding Inspiration Round-up

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely readers! Year after year I find my self amazed of how Cupid works his magic on the creative minds in the wedding world. Designers, photographers and bakers get together around this time of the year to produce amazing Valentine's theme style shoot that are nothing but pure eye-candy. My fellow wedding bloggers had put an amazing parade of Valentine's Day beauties this year. Here are some of my faves! (Photography: Poppi Photo)
I'm loving the colors of Red And Pink Wedding Ideas With A Splash Of Gold featured today at The Wedding Chicks. (Image above)
  • If Valentine's Day isn't something you want to bring into play for the big day. Consider using the occasion to get together with friends and celebrate your bachelorette party. Here is some pretty Valentine's Day Party Inspiration via 100 Layer Cake, to help you throw a fabulous girls-only celebration.
  • Now that you are at 100 Layer Cake, stop by this sweet Valentine's Day Shoot featuring my latest food wedding obsession, milk and cookies
  • What do you get if you mix a Valentine's Day color palette with something blue?... this super fun vibrant tabletop called The New Modern: I Heart You that I spotted at Brooklyn Bride.
{This is a must}: If you love this image you have to see the rest of this beyond-adorable engagement shoot over at The Bride's Cafe...love!
  • I woke up this morning and I felt like wearing purple (what a surprise?), but of course it is Valentine's so I'm wearing red. Well, this super romantic and totally whimsy engagement shoot  (image on top) made me regret my decision. It showcases how lavenders and purples are just what a good Valentine's Day needs. Head over to SMP to see it!
  • If you are in the mood for some DIY Valentine's wedding related treats? Visit Bridal Musings, Elizabeth put together a collection of some pretty heart-shaped cake toppers that you may enjoy. And to see more Valentine's DIY projects for your wedding stop by this shoot at Green Wedding Shoes or this gallery that would make cupid swoon at Onewed.
Finally, let me tell you that last year I did a series called 10 Days of Valentine's Inspiration. So stop by and check some of these beauties: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5 | Day 6 | Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 | Day 10. (image source)



If you enjoy this article, please help sharing the word by tweeting it or sharing it on facebook.




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét