Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 3, 2012

Lilacs.... and Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine


Hello!
I hope you are all enjoying your week!
I am so glad spring is finally here!
I can hardly wait for my lilacs to start blooming....
I might have posted one too many images of lilacs last year.....
I thought I would share an image I shot last year of lilacs in my french farmhouse fruit basket ....
I wrote about how to create a french farmhouse feel in a small area of your home...

*******************


I also wanted to let you know that Souvenir Lifestyle Magazine is available for purchase....
The above image was shot by Heather Bullard, and is the cover of this beautiful lifestyle magazine.
I hope you get a chance to visit the Souvenir website and take a look at the generous free preview Heather has made available for the souvenir readers.  
You will have the option to purchase a digital version and or a printed version of the magazine
It is a wonderful magazine filled with so many inspiring stories and beautiful images......
Thank you Heather Bullard for asking me to be a contributor to Souvenir.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Take Care,
Maria



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét