Thứ Sáu, 23 tháng 3, 2012

A Special Contributor, Andrea of Faded Plains, Outdoor Movie Entertaining


 Hello everyone.....this is Andrea from Faded Plains


Maria invited me to do a little guest post on her beautiful blog today....thanks so much Maria....I'm honored!



 The weather here in the midwest has been so beautiful lately....and it seems this weekend we'll be in the mid 70's....perfect for outdoor movies. We love having outdoor movie nights at my home.....we scatter quilts on the grass....comfy chairs with fluffy pillows around the fire and settle in for movies under the stars.



 Another thing I love to do is dinner in a bowl. I gather up some of my old bowls and line them with parchment paper....then fill them up with the nights entree. It's such an easy way to serve everyone their meal with everything they'll need tucked inside.....


 like a sandwich, an apple, lemonade, dessert in a jar, utensils and napkins.



 It's also makes for easy eating on your lap. Seems how drive-ins have become pretty much non-existent, this is my way of showing my boys what watching a movie under the stars feels like....and I have to tell you....they absolutely love it!

I wanted to thank Maria again for inviting me....it's been a blast!....and a big thank you to all of you for taking the time to read my little post.

Thank You Andrea!
I love Andrea's styling and photography.....
You can find so many more wonderful ideas on Andrea's Blog, Faded Plains!
Andrea also has a wonderful online shop, where you can find so many great farmhouse items!
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Upadate!
Andrea posted about where she got the recipe for her cheesecake in a jar.....

Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét