Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 4, 2012

{Color Pop}: A Palette of Red + Yellow


{Red, Yellow + White}

Hi and happy Thursday! I hope you all are having an excellent week! Today I thought I'd put together a palette that would not only look pretty for a Spring wedding, but also one that you could definitely use for a bridal shower. I don't know about you, but I'm all about bright and bold colors. Pair that with a fun theme like poppies and you've got yourself a truly eye-catching theme. I'm absolutely loving this gorgeous shower invitation by Wedding Paper Divas as well as this lovely dress by Alfred Angelo. {continued...}

{Click to Enlarge

{top row}: pretty dress, poppies, invite by wedding paper divas,
{bottom row}: fruit via canelle vanille, centerpiece via martha stewart, lemons via jenny haas, lovely bouquet.

Details We Love
Centerpiece Idea + Dress

It's just so nice to see color used in unique ways. I love the statement that this two-tone dress makes! And who isn't loving these colorful vases? I hope you don't mind if I continue sharing palettes that can be used for all of your pre-wedding festivities! So what do you think? Are you liking the way that these ultra-warm colors bounce off one another?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét