Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 4, 2012

Hand Made using Vintage Linens.... Remnants of the Past Antique Show...


Hello,
I hope you are all enjoying your week....
I have some exciting news to share with you today....
I am honored to announce I will be a vendor at the Remants of the Past June Show.
The show is located at the Alex Madonna Expo Center in San Luis Obispo on the 2nd and 3rd of June....
Matthew Mead and Jo Packham will be special guest at the show...
2 night stay in SLO city lodging venue
$75 gas card
Free passes to the show for both Saturday and Sunday
$100 gift card to the exquisite restaurant, Novo
The giveaway began April first and ends on April 30.



We will be bringing lots of hand made items using vintage french linens and grain sacks to the show.....
I recently bought my sister an industrial machine so she can sew more handmade items using 
vintage grain sacks....



This grain sack tote is one of our latest creations...
I will share more with you about our totes next week.
We will be bringing these to the show as well as listing them in our shop very soon.
I will also bring as much french farmhouse items as possible.
I just need to find the right french door for the top.
Not only do sawhorses make great legs for a table, but also make a unique tote stand....
I recently told my dad these sawhorses bring back fun memories of peeling logs with my brother and sister...... It is funny at the time I didn't think peeling logs was all that fun, and I am pretty sure I didn't have a thing for sawhorses at the time either.
You can read more posts on how I used sawhorses to create a one of a kind farm table  here and here.....


I have a few french vintage cupboards that I will bring as well....


This french ironstone pitcher that is filled with flowering cherry branches is one of my favorite finds from Remnants of the Past last year.




I hope to see you at the show in June.
I am really excited about this opportunity, however I am very nervous about it as well!

******************************


 The kids and I will be dying Easter Eggs Saturday evening....
This will be the first year we didn't use dye tablets we will be making our own dye using fruits and vegetables.... You can read about our experiment here ....
It was so much fun the kids can't wait for Saturday.

***************************


Image by Elizabeth Lazaro

On a final note, I had to share this adorable image my sister shot of her daughter, Ellie,
using our vintage french bistro chair....
Liz does almost all of the sewing for my shop....
Liz is a registered nurse in Atlanta, GA, who has discovered that she has a love for photography....
She will also start contributing stories for the blog very soon.

***********************

I also wanted to leave you with links to some beautiful blogs....


I hope you all have a Blessed Easter!
Take Care,

Maria

Twitter

p.s. Thank you for all of your sweet comments about Miss Adèle....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét