Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 5, 2012

Vintage Crystal Chandeliers and the Shop



Hello!
I have decided I will be bringing a few crystal chandeliers to the Chateau Sonoma French Flea Market


I am considering taking these two, I just haven't decided yet for sure which ones
I want to sell.....


Also I wanted to answer a few questions about the grain sack totes....
My sister is now making grain sack totes to take to the shows.


I won't be listing our grain sack totes or very many other new items in my shop until after the Remnants of the Past Antique Show. 
I will be offering custom orders for the totes sometime in the near future.
If by chance you have a favorite purse you would like to repurpose 
the handles, we will attach the handles to our totes for you.

I will be bringing all of my new inventory to the shows, and then I will get back to listing new items in my online shop after the first of June.


I just had to share a cute picture of Austin and Lili before signing off....


May 19-20

June 2-3

Enjoy your week!
Take Care,
Maria 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét