Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 10, 2010

Weddings at El Dorado Royale

I spent last week in Mexico, exploring 8 fantastic hotels and conducting my research from a weddings point of view.

I scoped out the best ceremony locations at each resort, including this simple, yet elegant, gazebo at El Dorado Royale Resort & Casitas:


I tasted cake - 6 or 7 flavors... it was heaven!




And towards the end of my trip, I was lucky enough to witness a sweet vow renewal ceremony at the chapel on property at El Dorado Royale:


The chapel is a great choice for brides who want a Destination Wedding but don't want to give up the dream of walking down the aisle of a church:


The Vow Renewal Ceremony is complimentary at El Dorado Resorts:


Then it was time to celebrate complete with colorful cocktails... and a shoe valet - such a great idea:




The resort had arranged a dance floor on the sand, complete with bubbles, a great DJ, and a cute couple:


* More photos from Weddings at El Dorado Royale.
Enjoy,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét