Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 11, 2010

Real Wedding: Itasca, Illinois


I am sure by now you all know that I adore Molly of m three studio, so I was thrilled when she sent over another of her gorgeous weddings for me to share with all of you. Jenny and Dennis were married this summer, in the Chicago suburbs. I am mildly obsessed with Jenny's gorgeous ruffled dress and I love the image below of it lounging on the couch by itself! The couple opted for a palette of bright pink, purple and silver, with their bridesmaids wearing different versions of a lovely deep gray dress. Be sure not to miss the ring bearer sequence below - I always love a good ring bearer/flower girl freak out! You also can see more photos from the day on Molly's blog.

{P.S. Molly and her husband Ken have also just launched a new business, Blank My Walls. If you're looking for some affordable, limited edition photographs, look no further.}

Photography: m three studio
Reception Venue: Eaglewood Resort
Florals: Petal Pushers
Makeup: Cecilia Oh
Bride’s Gown: La Sposa
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: J.Crew
Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Savvi Formalwear
Cake: Oak Mill Bakery
Linens: The Chair Couture
DJ: CJ Paz
Wedding Planner: Carrie Kaye Weddings

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét