Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 11, 2010

Real Wedding: Temecula, California


You all are going to love Travis and Christina's beautiful California wedding - I think it might be one of my favorites this year! Not only is the wedding gorgeous, but it was sent over from a pair of my favorite photographers, The Youngrens. The couple decided to offset the beautiful rustic setting with gorgeous teal bridesmaids dresses, and honored their venue at The Temecula Creek Inn with wine related favors. The bride's father handmade individual wooden wine bottle stands for each guest - maybe the best favor I've seen in a long time! All of the stationery was handmade, and each table number featured gorgeous calligraphy and flourishes. And I am sure it won't come as a shock but I love the green and white florals, created by the talented Magnolia Flower Shoppe. A huge "thank you" to The Youngrens for sharing their beautiful work! You can see more images from Travis & Christina's wedding on their blog, here and here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét