Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 12, 2010

A Real Destination Wedding Packed with Great Ideas!

I spotted this wedding over at Martha Stewart Weddings. It took place in Destin, Florida and had so many great highlights I wasn't sure what to feature! 

Love the simple decor - really it is all that was needed on a gorgeous white sand beach:


Local artwork was displayed throughout the reception:


I love that the groomsmen found a beautiful boat to host their group shot. This gives a positive meaning to getting married at this hotel, which is adjacent to a marina. I'm sure you could find a boat owner to let you use their boat for a few photographs.


The favor was a lovely cobalt blue candle with a personalized matchbox - what a smart pairing:


This is my favorite idea... using sparklers, the wedding party spelled out the bride & groom's name and it worked! Lovely! 


INSPIRED?

For the full wedding portfolio and a complete list of vendors, go here.

Enjoy,

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét