Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 12, 2010

The Store Window belonged to......


Hello Everyone!
I am sorry that this will be such a quick post.....
I wanted to tell you the name of the store window I took the picture of....
It was..
ANTHROPOLOGIE
Congratulations Melinda!
 Tales From My Empty Nest!
Melinda is the sweetest person too!


Anthropolgie's windows were amazing!
I am always so inspired by everything Anthropologie does...
My daughter Bethany loves this store.
She told me it was her favorite store we went in this weekend while we were in NYC....
She was taking note of all of their decorations....
She is going to try and make those adorable pinecones....
I also got her to model one of their scarves for me : )


I have lots of pictures to share with you of their store.  I will hopefully get the rest of my NYC pictures loaded this weekend!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét