Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 12, 2010

Thank You


 Hello!
I hope you all had a great weekend!
We finally got our tree decorated over the weekend!
I usually have my tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving....
We are a little behind on our Christmas decorating this year....
Hopefully I will have a few more holiday pictures for you soon.....
On another note....
I wanted to say thank you to Fifi O'Neill for featuring my blog in the January issue of Romantic Country!  It is out on newsstands now!


A peek inside the magazine~



A lot of my blog friends have features in there as well!

Thank you Fifi for all of your continued support you give to all of us women!

I also wanted to say thank you to Jo-Anne Colletti
for featuring my blog in her new magazine, The Feminine Home Magazine.

I love the picture of this beautiful farm....



This magazine can only be purchased by clicking on this link provided!


I am going to try and get some more Christmas decorating pictures up.....


and get the rest of my N.Y.C. pictures loaded this week.....
We are making sugar cookies today!
I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do too....
Hope you are all enjoying your Monday!
Take Care,
Maria

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét