Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 4, 2012

{The Perfect Palette}: Coral, Peach + Lemon!

Nothing makes my heart flutter like beautiful Spring and Summer colors. Because what's not to love? These fun-filled colors are the kind that instantly put me in a light-hearted mood. Coral, peach and shades of yellow really do make such a pretty palette, wouldn't you agree? Plus, it helps that there are so many great ways to use these colors to bring your wedding day to life!




{credits 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.}

I think what I love most about these colors is the fact they truly do give off that ''kick off your heels and dance'' sort of vibe that I so adore. Plus, I love the looks of that gorgeous wedding cake and this frilly bridesmaid dresses! Talk about fun and flirty! Such a vibrant palette! And definitely one that you don't see often at weddings. So tell me... are you loving the looks of this pretty little palette?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét