Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 5, 2012

The Chateau Sonoma French Flea Market


Hello!
I wanted to share a quick image of my space at the Chateau Sonoma French Flea Market.
It was my first show and I discovered I have a lot to learn about being a vendor
at a flea market : )....
It really was a great experience and
I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to be apart of such a beautiful show.
I will share more images of the flea market soon.
I snapped a few pictures at the end of the show yesterday.
I didn't get to take a lot of pictures since I was at the show alone, my girls
are in Atlanta, GA visiting my sister.... 
If you are ever in Sonoma, Ca be sure and stop by the Chateau Sonoma,
it is truly one of the neatest shops that is filled with unique French antiques.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Take Care,
Maria
Dreamy Whites Shop
Facebook

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét